Choquequirao is a beautiful hike for all adventure lovers who wish to have unforgettable experiences in the mountains of Cusco. Explore Choquequirao through original Inca roads, have the opportunity to appreciate the flight of the condors.
- Enjoy the walk of Choquequirao passing through ecological floors with different microclimates observing variety of species of Andean flora and fauna.
- Have an unforgettable experience on the trek to Choquequirao doing adventure and camping for several days in the mountains.
- Entrance to Choquequirao.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- Transportation: From Cusco to the start of the hike (Capuliyoc).
- Transportation: Return of the walk from Choquequirao to Cusco.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- Personal tents: 2 people in each tent to allow greater comfort and a safekeeping of backpacks. Our tents are 3-season, very well
- preserved to ensure excellent performance in the field.
- Camping equipment: dining room and kitchen tents, tables, chairs.
- Inside the stores: mattress or mattresses.
- Accommodation: 4 nights in tent (camping).
- Horses: to take the camping equipment and all your personal luggage (7 kilos).
- Cook: In charge of preparing all meals throughout the trip.
- Food: 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners and snacks.
- Water during the walk.
- Meal service: pancakes, tortillas, soups, fresh fruit, avocado, pasta, chicken, fish, meat, rice, all rich in carbohydrates and suitable for trekking, hot drinks including coca tea that are excellent for altitude.
- Tea alarm: Every morning at the campsite we will wake up with a cup of coca tea our support staff will bring coca tea for your tent in order to wake up.
- Tea time: Every afternoon 1 hour before dinner the cooks leave on the dining table popcorn, cookies, coffee, chocolate, different types of teas, hot water, etc. This is because after a day of hiking many are hungry and it is a bit annoying to wait until dinner so we provide tea time.
- Daily Snacks – Days 1, 2,3, 4 and 5: Our Snacks consist of local fruits, cookies, chocolate, candies we will give this snack at the beginning of each day of walking in a cloth bag to avoid environmental pollution .
- Security personnel: Our team carry the first aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle
- Dinner on the last day.
- Trekking sticks.
- Sleeping bags.
- Emergency horses.
- Rain ponchos.
- Extra expenses.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Original passport
- Sleeping bag.
- Mountain boots and sandals (very important).
- Trekking sticks.
- Warm clothes: layers of variable temperatures, especially at night. Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks and shirts for the whole walk
- Headlight (very important).
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Personal medical kit.
- Insect repellent.
- Rain clothes: a good raincoat and rain pants and a plastic rain poncho.
- Toilet paper.
- Small towel.
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc.
- Water bottle.